Desserts go a long way in making us happy and satisfied. In fact no meal is complete without a course of dessert. Most people right from children to adults have a sweet tooth so it becomes the most anticipated part of a meal. When it comes to kids they are usually bargained to eat green vegetables if they want a treat of a pudding or ice cream. You should give in to your fancies occasionally and treat yourself to an amazing caramel pudding, chocolate cake, cinnamon bar or a hot fudge cake without feelings of guilt. We have put together 10 recipes of gorgeous desserts you would certainly enjoy and relish.
- Lemon-Berry Shortcake:Combine flour, sugar, baking powder before adding milk and sour cream to the crumb mixture. Bake the mixture and once it is done cut it into wedges and garnish with whipped cream, strawberries and blueberries.
- Caramel-Fudge Chocolate Cake: Prepare a chocolate cake batter and add chocolate chips before baking. Once it is done poke holes in the cake and spread fudge toppings and caramel over the cake and top it up with whipped cream and sprinklings of toffee bits.
- Cinnamon Nut Bars: In a large bowl combine all the ingredients like flour, sugar, cinnamon powder, baking powder, oil, eggs, applesauce and honey. Once the batter is smooth fold in walnuts and bake in a preheated oven. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Banana Pudding: In a large pan mix milk, sugar and flour over medium heat until the batter becomes thick. Add whisked eggs to the mixture and bring to boil. Cool the mixture. In a baking dish make layers of vanilla wafers, banana slices and the pudding. Repeat layers and refrigerate overnight before serving with a topping of crushed wafers.
5. Butterscotch Peanut Butter Cake: Make a peanut butter cake with butter, peanut butter, eggs and sugar. Fold in flour and buttermilk alternately. Once the cake is done top it with a layer of butterscotch sauce and marshmallow fluff and peanuts.
6. Choco-mint Ice Cream: Whip cream, mint ice cream, condensed milk and mint essence with a tint of coloring until smooth and stiff. Add chocolate chips and freeze in the freezer. Beat every 30 minutes about three to four times and then freeze completely.
7. Caramel Chocolate Tarts:Prepare tarts with flour, butter, powdered almonds and eggs and bake. Prepare caramel sauce before mixing in butter and cream. Pour chocolate cream over the tart and cover with whipped cream caramel sauce and some cocoa powder
8. Vanilla Cheesecake with cherry: Bake a crust prepared with butter, sugar, water and cracker crumbs. Make the filling with sugar, flour, eggs, sour cream and cheese and beat well. Top with cherries and vanilla bean halves.
9. Chocolate Melting Cups: In a saucepan cook sugar, cocoa, flour with water till it becomes thick. Fold in beaten eggs and transfer the mixture in ramekins and bake in a pan with boiling water. Garnish with strawberries before serving.
10. Apple Pie: Cut apples into slices and steam with cinnamon powder and nuts. Prepare a topping of butter, flour and sugar. In a dish spread steamed apples and top with the butter and flour mixture. Bake and serve hot.