Today's the next to the last day for my special series, My Favorite Vegan Products. Thanks for joining me so far:) I plan to do another one of these series later on possibly before Christmas (if you enjoyed this one.)
For today's post I have a special giveaway featuring Day 4's product feature. (Check out the post if you missed it here.)
- Visit this link and sign up for NuZest's mailing list where you'll also get a FREE sample. (If you already signed up for the sample from Day 4's post, I suggest you use another email address.)
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet this on Twitter: " I want to win some of the best new vegan protein powder out this year from @TheSoulfulSpoon and @NuZest."
- Leave a comment below with which flavor you want! (Visit NuZest's website to see the delicious options!)
*GIVEAWAY ENDS ON Saturday, September 6th at 11:59 a.m. EST. Winners will be announced Sunday, September 7th by 9:00 a.m. EST.
Good luck to all of you!:)
Now onto my favorite product of the day:
My Favorite Vegan Sweetener:
I'm sure you all know what this award goes to! NuNaturals stevia! I love my NuNaturals Pure White Stevia Extract, Liquid Alcohol-Free Stevia, and my favorite is the Simple Syrup Stevia.
No, they're not organic but they are non-GMO, and they're completely free of sugar, animal products, gluten, and artificial sweeteners.
NuNaturals is also the best tasting stevia I've ever had and one that I've been using with success for years now.
If you haven't had the Simple Syrup yet, it will change the way you see liquid sweeteners. I love the "rounded" texture it has. It isn't sharp or bitter at all like many other liquid stevia brands. Give it a try!
Here are a few recipes where I find the Simple Syrup works the best:
- Vegan Ice Cream
- Superfood Chia Pudding
- Healthy Homemade Breakfast Pudding
- Vegan Protein Bars
- Sugar-Free Vegan Chocolate Milk
- Vegan Blondies
Also don't forget to check out the new Cocoa Mint NuStevia Syrup by NuNaturals- it's a dream!!:) I can't even imagine the Peppermint Mocha's I'll be making with it this winter!! :)
For a gal who has a sweet tooth and doesn't want fake sweeteners, this stuff is amazing! NuNaturals makes their stevia through a CHEMICAL-FREE extraction process using real stevia leaf (not fake "mock" stevia sweeteners.) For this reason it's not bitter and is free of all common allergens.
Thank you NuNaturals for doin' what you do!:)
Good luck in the giveaway everyone!